MY EXPERIENCE AT NAPPY EVER AFTER WITH ZIIZA


                                 
                           
                              My Experience At Nappy Ever After With Ziiza
Hello beautiful people, it’s your girl Augusta and guess what? I attended a natural hair event! Yesss, a gathering of beautiful ladies where all we talked about was hair 😍😍 Sandra wasn’t in town 😪 to attend with me so I went alone. It held on Sunday, 9th of December and it was called Nappy Ever After With Ziiza, organized by Ziizathecap who is the CEO of Ziiza Empire (lool, I have said Ziiza like 100 times, don’t blame me, it’s a nice name)

Anyways, what got my attention about this event was the fact that it wasn’t regular, it promised to be practical, knowledgeable and resourceful, which it truly was. Plus there was a goody bag and small chops. We were supposed to have five speakers but only three were present due to unforeseen circumstances.  The first speaker was Dr. Titi Denloye of Adenbeautystores, a very beautiful lady, I must say, she talked about breakage and shedding of hair, diet and health in relation to hair and how to balance protein and moisture. It was super informative and interactive, she even chipped in a little biochemistry when we talked about incorporating protein into the hair. P.S; we both studied biochemistry *flips hair* 💁🏽‍♀️
I definitely learnt a lot and I’ll be sharing all my knowledge about protein and moisture in the nearest future 😉😉 

We also had Precious Ayodele aka Crown Appeal, if you know me well, I’m obsessed with her hair and I was so glad to finally meet her in person after months of being all up in her instagram comments.She talked on hair type, hair porosity, how to properly go about wash day, green tea rinse, hot oil massages and we also had a practical session where she taught us how to twist, flat twist and style our natural hair no matter the length.  We all got to try it out and it was fun. She is so patient and nice, she was also super gentle on the hair and her teaching technique was good. P.S; she is very funny 😆😆

Crown Appeal working her magic and your home girl trying out a flat twist.

The last speaker we had was Adedeji Azeezat, the queen of Ziiza Empire (lol, someone will think they paid me to hype her) Can I just say she is so so nice, there are still some nice people out there ☺️ She gave a very detailed explanation on how to know the right products to use just by looking at the ingredient list, it was so informative, I felt like someone opened my third eye to product selection. She also talked about hydrating the hair, locking in moisture, protective styling and different oils to use.
This session was really something, I even got to know about the hair being negatively charged and its relation to various functional group in hair products, it was that deep. This whole thing is deep guys and I love it all 😍💖

The whole experience was so much fun, I got to learn, unlearn and relearn. I hope more events like this come up, it was truly worth every dime and time. A little sad I didn’t get to meet the Founder and Creative Director of klsnaturals, Kemi Lewis, she couldn’t attend the event and I hope to meet her someday.
On a brighter note, I got to meet one of our fro queens, Victorious Lizzy 💃🏼 such a beautiful lady and she took bomb ass pictures of me. By the way, the venue was Tribe XX lab, beautiful place with amazing art, I loved everything about it.

with Victorious Lizzy ❤
One last thing, you guys need to see the goody bag. It contained a scalp massager, wide tooth comb, processing cap, a mirror, shea butter, bobby pins, ouchless bands, cutting comb, Bi’lueur herbal bodycare boby butter and soothing cleansing bar. I personally got a cute satin scarf for being the first to arrive 🤸🏽‍♂️I’m always punctual 😁


Thank you so much for reading, I have so much knowledge to share, new hair goals and most importantly, new techniques to try out. I’m looking forward to my next wash day. Whoooop!
Always remember to uplift each other queens and happy holidays 💕💕

Comments

  1. Can’t wait for you to share the techniques! I follow and use all the tips you post and my hair is flourishing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you so much and we are glad your hair is flourishing 💃🏼💃🏼

      Delete
  2. cant wait for the things you would teach us next.....full and healthy hair loading all thanks to you guys...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU KNOW YOUR HAIR POROSITY ?

HAIRDUCATION !!