CHEBE POWDER : BENEFITS & IMPORTANCE

 
             
                


Hello everyoneee ☺ In the spirit of Valentine's, here's a lovely post about chebe butter and it's benefits
  Chebe butter has been the wave for a while now and it's popular among naturals all over the world. we need to know that its been used for a long time by women from a particular tribe in Chad republic
It is found around Africa in countries like Burkina Faso, Ghana and in Nigeria.




 HOW TO MIX CHEBE BUTTER
There are different ways of using this but I'll write how i did mine
I)  Shea butter - I used shea butter as a base as opposed to using mango butter or cocoa butter .it really depends on what you  prefer,any butter is fine.

II) Oils-My chebe powder came with karkar oil so I put that into the mixture along with coconut oil, JBCO, lavender oil and olive oil in very small quantities

III) Finally I added a table spoon of the chebe powder and mixed it all together



How I apply it can be seen on our Instagram account @fro.et.curlshttps://www.instagram.com/p/Bt40OU2AZSe/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kidpy6wq4h3x


After applying the chebe, I leave it for about a week and rinse out with water!


Let's hop into the benefits of this powder

I) The first and most important in my opinion is it helps lock in moisture cos that's REALLY important for natural hair!

II)Overtime ,it helps to maintain a healthy hair and retain length it also helps with density and reduces shedding! GREAT RIGHT?? ☺

III) Research shows that chebe is best for 4c hair 😏 but would work just as well for other hair types
 So for y'all that complain about having strong hair, take a hint oo 👀

Chebe powder is available in online stores around Nigeria. If you've used chebe powder, tell me about you experience in the comment section!!

     Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this and also Happy Valentine's. Let love lead 💖💖





Comments

  1. Now I can't wait to get my chebe powder and try this ojt💃❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow.. I just can't wait to try it out. Thanks B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU KNOW YOUR HAIR POROSITY ?

HAIRDUCATION !!