PRODUCT REVIEW: ZEBELLECURLS NATURAL


PRODUCT REVIEW: ZEBELLECURLS NATURALS

Helloooo beautiful people, hope everyone is doing great and your 2019 isn’t turninoniown ๐Ÿ˜…Today, I, Augusta, Gussy baby, Augiie_x ๐Ÿคฃis here to present to you a product review of Zebellecurls natural products. Zebelle was kind enough to send Sandra and I her products to review but this post is solely going to be about what I think of the products, Sandra’s review would be coming soon.

Let’s get right into it, the kit contained 7 products which I’ll list and give my thoughts on.

1. Moisturizing black soap shampoo; The product claims to cleanse, moisturize, shine and nourish. First thing I noticed was the smell, it has a nice cakey smell which I kinda like☺️ The product is watery which is not a problem for me because I wash my hair in twists, it lathered well and the ingredient list is full of good stuff like aloevera, castor oil, lemongrass and so much more. My hair actually felt clean, moisturized, shiny and nourished after I rinsed it off, so this is truly a moisturizing shampoo as it claims to be and I love it. ( 4 stars out of 5, for me)
My hair while I was washing it and after I rinsed the shampoo out


2.  Coconut Quench Co-wash; this is a moisture rich cleansing conditioner. For me, I never really condition my hair, I just go straight to deep conditioning, so this was really something. The product is thick and has some sort of slip that easily ran through my hair strands. My hair felt super soft during the process and after rinsing, it was shiny and nourished as promised. My only reservation is the texture of the product and that made it difficult to get it out of the bottle but all in all, 4 out of 5 stars.
   


3. Hair Masque; this intensive moisture and repair treatment claims to restore, moisturize, shine and soften. The first look at this and I could tell that honey was part of the ingredient list and I love honey ๐Ÿฏ for my hair. It also has hydrolyzed protein, silk amino acid, glycerin amongst other things, truly proving that it’s a moisture and repair treatment. I applied this all over my hair strands then wore a processing cap and a shower cap for 45 minutes to generate heat. My hair felt amazingggg, soft, beautiful, shiny and moisturized of course. This has to be my favorite product in this collection ๐Ÿ˜




45 minutes after applying the hair masque

4. Moisture Mist Leave-In Conditioner; it says it’s a light herbal spray hair tonic. I didn’t exactly like the smell of this, maybe because its ‘herbal’. Plus, I’m not a fan of mist leave-in conditioners so I didn’t use this.

5. Coconut Quench Daily Mosturizer; this moisturizing hair lotion, I didn’t enjoy the texture and smell so I couldn’t use it. Had to go in with my chebe and shea butter mix.

6. Growth Thick oil; this has a combination of over 6 oils but unlike the name implies, it has a light texture so therefore cannot be used to seal moisture. I used to on my scalp alone and massaged for a few minutes with my scalp massager. It also has a nice smell and can be used as a hot oil treatment.

7. Coconut Curl Defining Crรจme; it promises to define curls, moisturize and nourish and it did all of this and moreee! This curl definer has to be my second favorite in the collection. I love it so much, it  left my hair feeling soft, healthy and super moisturized.

Look at the definition, I’m in love ๐Ÿฅฐ 
 I hope you enjoyed this read and would be looking to purchase this wonderful brand, its affordable and I definitely recommend it, plussssss, there’s 20% discount off  your purchase if you mention Fro et Curlssss ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ Just text @zebellecurlsnatural on Instagram

See how happy I am with my curls poppingggggg☺️

Thank you so much for reading and remember to uplift each other queens ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU KNOW YOUR HAIR POROSITY ?

HAIRDUCATION !!