HAIR’NY THING NEW ?



Hello humanssss ☺️ I’m sure you are wondering if this page is it still functioning and who this is and what I am doing here, lool. My name is Augusta, the curls to the fro et curls 😅
Sooooooo, sure you have been wondering where we (Sandra and I) have been, Sandra has been living her best life in the obodo oyinbo and dealing with school, she just graduated by the way, so she's free from the clutches of education for a little while 😅 I, on the other hand, moved to a new city to serve my nation 😂 I’m currently in Abuja, doing my NYSC. Don’t think I am just giving you random gist, I am going to get to the hair part.





I CUT MY HAIRRRRRR😱 Yeah! Just about two inches🤣. As enthusiatic as I may seem, I get overwhelmed sometimes and I feel like my hair isn’t growing, so I trimmed the ends and was kinda hoping for a fresh start but guess what ? I am tired again, oh well🤷🏽‍♀️
           

By the way, I have horrible writing skills and zero coordination so I’ll be spitting it out however it comes to me, nobody can beat me😤
Moving forward, I coloured my hair!!!! Im sure you are imaging Zlatan or something but no! that can never be me, I got a temporal purple hair dye from @hidirose.ng. it was a fun experience, maybe I’ll actually colour my hair for real🤔 Here are some pictures





In the past few months, I attended a couple of natural hair events; the 2019 African Hair Summit, DIY Natural Hair Workshop and the Natural Hair care and Business workshop. Basically trying to gather more knowledge on this hair thing, I hope and pray I’d have the strength to practice all I have learnt and share with you guys.
      

In the main time, happy new month and God bless youuu. Remember to uplift someone around youuu.

Love and light 💖💖
Augiie_x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU KNOW YOUR HAIR POROSITY ?

HAIRDUCATION !!